Utilizing our cutting-edge AI/ML demand platform, we produce a dynamic demand signal that is the heart of our markdown offering.
The ability to predict and react quickly to customer demand is essential for setting the best selling price that optimizes both potential revenue and profit and keeps your inventory moving.
One of Parker Avery's innovative “results as a service” offerings, our dynamic demand signal adapts quickly to changing trends and promotional activity.
Our approach allows our clients to maximize time to value while minimizing implementation costs in as few as 8 weeks.
Additionally, our team’s extensive retail industry expertise enables us to holistically integrate these analytic insights into your enterprise’s end-to-end merchandising process.
Why choose Parker Avery's Markdown Intelligence?
Let's look at some demonstrated improvements using markdown optimization analytics:
Our offering simultaneously optimizes margin and revenue while taking into account a variety of pricing rules and allowing for collections.
Pricing Performance Insights
We provide performance metrics designed by pricing experts who spent their career in retail, resulting in a workflow that provides insight into the markdown recommendations.
Sophisticated Demand Platform
The underlying forecasts and elasticities are produced using a next generation dynamic aggregation algorithm, cutting edge demand driver elasticity modeling and machine learning based disaggregation.
What do you get?
We package our Markdown Intelligence services to best suit your needs, with outputs and results in 8 to 14 weeks from initial data load. This can include:
- Monthly analysis report of high / low sellers relative to established out-date
- Price elasticity coefficients
- Markdown candidate recommendation
- Opportunity cost estimations
- Process design to standardize forecast usage
- Training and rollout support to ensure effective execution
- Integration of forecast and markdown recommendations into existing pricing / reporting tools
- Change and sustainment workshops
- Communication plan and execution
Ready to get started?