We help retailers design and execute strategies for managing their business across and within all channels. We specialize in helping multi-channel retailers (Bricks & Mortar, e-Commerce, Catalog and Mobile Commerce) develop and execute strategies across channels that help ensure the retailer has one face to the customer. This includes helping you navigate the complexities of operating in a cross-channel environment internationally. Our expertise includes:
|> Mobile Commerce Strategy||> Cross-Channel Brand & Merchandising Strategy|
|> e-Commerce Strategy||> Customer Engagement Strategies|
|> Multi-Channel Inventory Planning||> Solution Selection|
Contact us to learn more about our approach to our Multi-Channel Execution Services.
- Mobile Retail The Seven Tenets of Mobile Retail
- Multi-Channel Planning Strategy and Process Articulation of a global, multi-channel planning strategy including innovative processes and a four-year roadmap for implementation.
- International Expansion Creating a Framework for an International Retail Expansion Assessment
- Strategy, Process Design, Roadmap and Technology Selection Evaluation and selection of technology solutions to enable the retailer to enhance antiquated processes and systems to support a complex business model.
- Inventory Service Levels and Exceptions Detailed evaluation of inventory management processes and systems that dramatically improved the retailer's inventory position.
- Merchandising Innovation: Measuring & Managing Big Ideas Recommendations for the development and implementation of merchandising ideas that ensure fresh assortments and drive comp sales.
- Cross-Channel Tech Trends Study Learn where retailers are investing cross-channel dollars today and in 2011.
+1 770 882 2205
Our Multi-Channel Execution Services include:
Mobile Commerce Strategy.
We can help you capture the growing channel being provided through mobile (e.g., smartphone, PDA, etc.) while leveraging your core operational competencies and brand strength as a traditional retailer. This includes assisting in realizing a roadmap to integrate mobile commerce into your business as well has assisting in the selection of technology and service providers to support your strategy.
We can assist in defining an e-Commerce platform that supports and leverages your traditional retail business model. This includes helping you figure out the nuts and bolts of inventory management, merchandising and brand & product development.
Multi-Channel Inventory Management.
We specialize in helping you achieve one of the more challenging competencies in retail – accurately and efficiently planning inventory across channels to ensure efficient buying and in-season management. This includes developing your planning organization, business process and tactics for better planning.
Cross-Channel Brand & Merchandising Strategy.
We can help you develop brand and merchandising strategies that cross all channels. That means merchandising strategies that account for the unique needs of both direct and bricks & mortar business, while ensuring a consistent and fresh presentation to the customer. This also includes teaching your organization to conduct in-depth analysis of the business and marketplace across channels to understand the nuances of the business.
We provide services that can help you develop plans and tactics to engage with your customers regardless of where they shop. This can include developing shopper-marketing programs, brand awareness and re-branding initiatives as well as customer feedback programs that help you learn from those customers who already shop with you.
We can help you evaluate and select the right tools and software to support execution across channels. In addition, we help design (or redesign) the business processes that make for more effective inventory management, merchandising and cross-channel marketing.