Our vision is to be a leading provider of strategy, business and technology services to businesses that want to improve profitability and return on assets. We believe having a point of view and vision for the industry makes this possible. We document our Points of View, Case Studies, Webcasts and Research to spark a discussion and trigger innovation in our customers and market. Send us your comments or your own Point of View that you would like to share.
- International Retailing Study - Going 'Glocal' Learn where retailers are in their global expansion strategy and how merchandising, supply chain and operations fit into the overall strategy. What are the external and organizational challenges faced by retailers? How can retailers leverage their existing capabilities and processes? What are the short- and long-term opportunities in the marketplace?
- Synchronizing Marketing and IT in the Era of Omni-Channel Retailing Marketing departments are taking on bigger roles, using direct connections with empowered shoppers to build customer engagement. But retailers need to improve marketing/IT synchronization to maximize marketing's capabilities in the omni-channel retail enterprise.
- Retail Merchandising and Marketing Alignment Study Learn how retailers are approaching localization, social media and mobile commerce, as Merchandising and Marketing organizational structures and processes rapidly evolve.
- Cross-Channel Tech Trends Study Learn where retailers are investing cross-channel dollars today and in 2011.
- Getting Back to Good: Pricing Learn how the best retailers are continuing their emphasis on pricing capabilities as a key to their top-line recovery in 2010.
- > Linking Product Development to the Customer Innovative tactics to link the customer to the product development process.
- > Mobile Retail Seven tenets retailers can adopt to deliver a unique and valuable mobile channel.
- > Group Buying Recommendations for getting started with Groupon and other group buying companies.
- > Replenishment Process Tune-Up Retail Allocation and Replenishment Optimization challenges, recommendations and strategies.
- > Approaches to SKU Rationalization Best practices regarding the SKU rationalization process and SKU proliferation challenges retailers face today.
- > Merchandising Innovation: Measuring & Managing Big Ideas Recommendations for the development and implementation of merchandising ideas that ensure fresh assortments and drive comp sales.
- > Planning, Allocation and Replenishment Innovation Innovative practices for inventory management including merchandise financial & assortment planning, allocation and replenishment.
- Sourcing Application Implementation
Selecting and implementing a costing solution to align with organizational workflow and existing product design applications.
- Software Strategy and Selection
Selection of a multi-channel merchandise planning and allocation solution to drive sales and gross profit growth.
- Store Inventory Management Assessment
Identifying areas of maximum opportunity related to the handling and merchandising of products in physical stores.
Improving margin by establishing better markdown management through rule-based framework, training and reporting.
- Retail Pricing Initiative
Defining pricing capabilities and solution choices, including markdown optimization technologies and processes to improve accuracy, localization and margin.
- PLM System
Design and Implementation
Enhancing global supply chain responsiveness and performance processes that support future business model and roll-out of new software solution.
- Supply Chain
Streamlining product development business processes and aligning the organizational responsibilities of a private label.
- Commodities Strategy and Management
Development of commodities management capabilities in a large general merchandise retailer in order to drive down product costs.
- Inventory Service Levels and Exceptions
Detailed evaluation of inventory management processes and systems that dramatically improved the retailer's inventory position.
- Multi-Channel Planning Strategy
Articulation of a global, multi-channel planning strategy including innovative processes and a four-year roadmap for implementation.
Defining the Assortment Planning Process best suited to future organizational structure
- Organizational Model Transformation
Redefining merchandising processes, roles, responsibilities & reporting structures to support domestic and international channels and banners.
- Systems Implementation Roadmap
Conducting a detailed gap analysis of current systems to identify short- and long-term opportunities for improvement.
- Supply Chain Systems Assessment
Defining future supply chain systems and application architecture needed to support current and emerging business strategies.
Deployment of a Merchandise Financial Planning solution utilizing an agile methodology, including software configuration, integration and testing.
Sourcing strategy to improve quality, design and execution of new products to market, including the roll-out of integrated customer insight tool.
- Strategy, Process Design, Roadmap
and Technology Selection
Evaluation and selection of technology solutions to enable the retailer to enhance antiquated processes and systems to support a complex business model.
- Integrated Merchandise
A roadmap and plan for the build out of an integrated planning organization, improved business process and integrated planning solutions.
- Merchandising Transformation
Wholesale reorganization and re-training of a retail merchandising and planning organization based on cutting edge merchandising practices.
- Optimizing the Private Label
Development of a retail private label management organization from the ground up including brand management, product development and strategy.
If you'd like to learn more about our vision or understand how you might take advantage of these strategies, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770.882.2205